Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh the places you'll go......

This is what it is like where I live.......

94°F -RealFeel 105°F and very high humidity!! Oh yeah, that isn't the high for today - that is the temperature right now at noon!

This is what it is like where we are going on vacation #1.......

73°F RealFeel 78°F

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

We leave tomorrow morning for our vacation to the Maine Coast and waaaayyyy up North to visit Barry's family. We are so excited and can't wait to start vacationing!!!

3 comments:

Sharron said...

Good timing on the vacation! the first time I visited that part of TX I was 16 and thought I would absolutely die of the heat and humidity. Had prickly heat the whole time. We stayed at my great aunt's house and had only floor fans to help cool us. She was so impressed with how much I loved to read her old Readers digests from the 30's and 40's..HELLO! Melting away . . it was in July by the way. Have a fun trip and take lots of pics to post!!

Heather said...

HOnestly...how cute is your family! I love looking at your cute family and all the cute things you guys do! Also I LOVE the Easter family picture. You look great!

Mariah said...

Woo Hoo what a fun vacation! Have fun and enjoy the nice weather.