Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Blessing

We blessed Abigail on April 26, 2010 at our house.
Proud mom and dad!
Proud momma!

We were very happy to be joined by our old home teacher (bro ankeney), my dad (papa), the dad and babe, our bishop (runyon) and neighbor and friend (bro reed)
The happy big kids!
Look at Jacob's cute face. Sometimes it amazes me that they still LOVE her even though she has screamed her head off for so long!
Proud Nana and Papa! Thanks for coming!!!
Can you believe you held me like this just a few short years ago?
Here are a bunch of pictures of the sweet baby girl. I just couldn't decide which ones to put in - so you get lots!
One of my favorites! Somehow I caught her in the middle of a sneeze.
Mom, I did pretty good on the new shots didn't I? The dress is beautiful!!
We had a very quick visit with nana, papa and uncle gree! Thanks for coming to make Abby's special day even more special.

3 comments:

Janie said...

I love the pictures! What a cute family.

Happy Herrons said...

Cute!!1 ARe you coming to the reunion!??!!! Can't WAIT!!

A.M said...

cute pics for cute family do not miss my post
http://earning-onweb.blogspot.com/2010/09/linking-strategy-for-search-engine.html