Friday, April 24, 2009

Our Easter 2009

Decorating the eggs. It was one of 'those' kind of days, where if Jacob asked me one more time to color the eggs, I was going to go insane! We finally colored them and lived to tell the tale!
The Easter bunny was so nice and came after church. Here are some candids of hunting for eggs and finding the baskets. Fun was had by all!!

How lovely we looked on Easter morning for 8:30 AM church!


How we REALLY felt! (She really didn't kick Jacob!)

Seriously - aren't they cute!!

MY FAVORITE!!! We are so blessed!

Our family - Easter 2009

5 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE! you've got the cutest dang kids. I love the "how you really felt" picture. It's so hard to get them all looking the same direction at the same time with no one screaching...

Happy Herrons said...

CUTE! I COMPLETELY understand. I think I say " I heard you the first 100 times!" about 45,654,546 times a day. Good to know I am not the only one.

stacey said...

you guys are so cute it's ridiculous! everytime i see maddy hair it keeps getting cuter and cuter. jacob in that little suit was ADORABLE! and ella, i can't believe how big she is?? i thought she was just a baby? they are huge. i want to squeeze all! LOVE YA!

The Olsen Family said...

So Cute! I love the church outfits. How nice of the Easter Bunny to come after Church. Miss you!

Sally said...

For some reason, my blog list does not tell me when you update. I've missed out on lots of blogs. So I'm going to comment on every one! Your kids are so dang adorable! I love their dresses!