Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a secret.....

Aren't the kids cute in their big brother, big sister and little sister shirts! I love them and we get compliments everytime we wear them. There will soon be another LITTLE sister or brother added to our family!

SURPRISE!!! We are expecting baby #4, due January 7, 2010. We don't know if it is a he or she yet. I think, maybe this time, I can wait and have it be a surprise (I say this everytime!!) Barry and Jacob both want to know right now!

We hadn't told the kids yet and I went for the 1st ultrasound. We showed Jacob the pictures and he just looked and looked at them. Barry asked if he knew what it was? You could tell he knew he'd seen it before, just couldn't remember. I said it is something that is in here and pointed to my stomach. He grabbed the pictures out of Barry's hands and just yelled, You have a baby in your tummy!! Then Madelyn turned and looked at me and just whispered, There is a baby in your tummy? It was so cute to see their reactions and how excited they are. Jacob has already asked to be at the hospital when the baby is born. Uh, NO!!

I have been feeling rather yucky. Lots of nausea (thankfully no vomiting) I keep hoping that it is going to end soon. I am over 16 weeks now, but some days are OK and some are BAD! The kids have been great with a lazy mom who doesn't feel like doing too much. Barry's been even better entertaining the kids especially on his days off.

We are excited to start our 2010 off with such a wonderful blessing!

13 comments:

Jason Lewis said...

Happy new baby to you!!! the kids shirts are cute. way to take care of yourself while you are growing the baby...it's all about y1ou sister and you are NOT lazy

Janie said...

You already know this, but we are SO excited. YAY!

Sharron said...

The kids do look really cute in their shirts and congratulations! How exciting. I am glad that you aren't stopping with three . . . hard number to work with . . and I know tow times over.
Take care of yourself!

stacey said...

yeah for another cute street baby! i think it is a boy! hope you are feeling better. LOVE YA!

Kristi Drennan said...

Whoop Whoop!! Congrats you little baby makin machine!! xo

Sally said...

I could just imagine Jacob's reaction! So cute! Congrats again, sista!

Erin said...

Amy-
So happy for you! And due on Grandpa's birthday, how very special. Hope you start feeling better soon! Love you.

irbuanosraL said...

Hey Amy! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Good to hear from you. We are doing great! Loving Utah and all the fun with family and friends. We are moving on from our sad house situation, (being forced to forclose in TX :[ )
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Good luck with your pregnancy.

Holly said...

How wonderful! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited there will be another cutie pie in the world. People that make such cute kids should make lots of them. :D Hope you feel better soon, getting through all the yuckiness is the hardest part. I vote with Barry and Jacob you gotta find out so you can tell the rest of us. Miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Oh, this is Mariah...Stephen keeps hijacking my computer and makes all the comments look like they're from him. Although, thinking of Stephen talking like me is pretty funny.

Julianne said...

Congrats! What a wonderful blessing to add another adorable baby into your family. You make 'em pretty darn cute. ;)

Happy Herrons said...

Yah Yah! Congrats!! May you have LOTS of non-sick days in your immediate future.