Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Think PINK & 6 weeks is a LONG time

I don't think I even told my whole family - WE ARE HAVING A GIRL!!

I talked to Jacob the day before we found out and said, Now it might be a girl what would you do? He said, I'd go like this. And he crossed his arms and did a big mad grunt. When we told him, he was a little disappointed, but got over it quickly and told me he was just kidding and would love her. It was very cute!

Since then Jacob has been obsessing over names. He will list off all the names he can think of and ask me, what do you think? Is that a good one? Then he said to me the other day, what about a middle name? I said, I don't know. We haven't even thought of that. He said - it is HARD to name a baby. It was funny!

A long six weeks......
So this coming weekend, my dear husband is leaving us! Yep, you read right. He is going to a school for his work for 6 weeks. Why else would he leave a crazy 6 month pregnant woman by herself with 3 kids 6 and under? Wait, when I read that - maybe he WANTS to go?! hmmmm All I have to say is, I hope we all survive. Housekeeping please.......

We have some cute pictures that I will try and get posted soon.

6 comments:

Sally said...

Amy, you'll do awesome! I wish I could come help you. That would be so fun. I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm so glad you posted. I'm very excited for the pictures. I miss you guys! You can come stay in Utah with me if you want!!

Kristi Drennan said...

Umm I didn't even know you were pregnant again! That's what happens when you move to paradise and I move to h-e-double hockey sticks.

Congrats!!!! You're girls are gonna have so much fun!!! And Jacob is going to be the best big protective brother!

Mariah said...

CONGRARTS!! Jacob's reaction was funny. Gabriel over here is begging for a sister...there's no pleasing them. :) I also agree naming a baby is HARD, which is why the paperwork for all three say, "Baby Boy Maskey". Good luck with it. I'll be thinking of ya while Barry is gone. You're a brave woman, good luck with survival. I'm so excited for you guys. Keep us posted.

stacey said...

call me everyday, even twice if you want. i know you can do it!! wish i could come and hang out too! LOVE YA

Andrea said...

Six weeks IS a long time. But you are amazing and can do anything! Besides, now you can have cereal for supper and tell the kids how what a treat it is for them! Take care!

Happy Herrons said...

You can come and visit us!??! The girls and I eat lots of cold cereal while Josh is gone and we ahve LOTS of family movie nights.