Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's Miss Abigails "Birth"day....

Abigail on her 'birth'day.
January 7th was when Abby was due. It was so weird to not have to still 'have' her. I went to the bathroom one day and realized, I am not waddling around, I don't have to go through labor, I don't have to wait and wonder when she is coming, don't have to worry if my mom will be here when she arrives to watch the kids - I AM DONE! Kind of a crazy arrival, but I'll take it. Abigail just went to the Dr again and weighs 6 lbs 13 oz. Little piggy gained 13 ounces in a WEEK!! She is almost the same size Jacob was when he was born. As a present to her and myself - I am no longer waking her up to feed her!! YEAH!!
Here is an update of the Abby and dolls shot. Look how big she is getting!

The BIG kids!

ALL the kids! WOW! Are we lucky or what?? (On the blanket from Aunt Gail)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, are they cute. Such a lucky momma.

Sharron said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!! I'm amazed that your baby is still so tiny, but perfect! At least you REALLY get enjoy this one as a baby for longer . . . that's good . . . right?