Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009!
Not sure why this one is blurry, but I still liked it. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care.....
(minus Abigails which I didn't get done - sorry baby Kale too)
Here we are opening one gift on Christmas eve.
ALL the stockings were eventually hung by the chimney (a little late) thanks to Nana!!
Looks to me like the big guy has been by!! Before the kids came down.

Some happy kids on Christmas morning. They didn't get up too early either. I was up and was waiting and waiting. Almost went and woke them up!!
Jacob got spoiled rotten. (And was quite good at guessing his presents)
Madelyn got spoiled rotten. (And really liked this present!)
Ella got spoiled rotten. (I wish this vaccum really worked!)
We didn't even take any pictures of Abigail on her first Christmas.....oh dear! (Grammy did you get any?)

No comments: