Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all !!!

Here is some of what we've been busy with! Here is Abby practicing her sitting in with the clean clothes! She loves it. Except she also LOVES to flop around. I was worried she was going to tip the whole basket over!!
Ella had the dirtiest face I tried to take a picture of. It didn't show up, but her face looks so much like Jennie's I had to include it in here.
We went to a pumpkin patch one night and tried to leave the kids there in jail, but they broke out and we had to take them home. Schucks !!! Jacob jumping off the hay bales. He loved it!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! Too bad you can't see all of Abby's face. Just captures their personalities so well. And you can see that even Abby had fun!
Madelyn's favorite!
All of our favorites!
Ella's favorite.
We even went on a hayride. The picture isn't blurry, ok it is blurry - it was really bumpy!
Ms Cinderella herself! I thought I did her hair quite good . She is one beautiful girl. This was at her school party.
The whole gang on Halloween. Jacob is Mario. Madelyn is Cinderella. Ella is 'the pink princess' and Abigail is a frog. We went to a community party where we played games and got prizes and candy. Then to the tri-ward trick or treat where we got LOTS of candy. The kids buckets were FULL. They didn't even miss not going door to door trick or treating.
Abby on Oct 28 - 11 months old!
Jacob got to do a first last weekend. His first motorcycle ride with Dad. He loved it. Keeps talking about where they are going next.
Had to include the closer up shot. They are so dang cute and all mine (ok, ALL OURS).

4 comments:

Sheffer's said...

You have such beautiful children! I'm so glad things are settling into a new "normal" for you all. You are all still in my prayers. :)

stacey said...

when did your sweet babies get so big?? seriously! i can't believe how big ella and maddy look!! we HAVE to get together SOON!

Mariah said...

You have got some dang cute kiddos! I love how they each look different but so much like you and Barry too. I love the pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. Love ya!

Sally said...

So CUTE!! I love that the whole family went to the pumpkin patch! And you did do Cinderella's hair perfect - that was the first thing I noticed without reading what you wrote. My only question is... why do you have to live so far away! Love you!