Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween

I know, I know - it is almost Thanksgiving - where are the Halloween pictures. Well, just keep asking yourself that. I am finally ready to post them and we are having a little computer trauma. Like sledgehammer kind of trauma. I think I will have to call one of my geeks, I mean brothers to find out what is wrong. Just picture in your mind as you read and as soon as I figure out what is wrong, I will post the pictures to go along with these posts.

Halloween - We had a great night. Our community had a little party and then the ward did Trunk-or-treat. Jacob did NOT want to go. He said Trunk-or-treat was no fun, but we lured him there and he loved it!!!! He said that was his favorite part of the night.



We had ourselves a very handsome builder, not Bob and not Manny - just a builder. A beautiful princess - need we say more and an adorable frog. Fun was had by all.



Barry decided that for next years trunk-or-treat he is going to take the motorcycle and pass out the candy from his saddlebags. I think we will be the most favorite 'trunk'.

1 comment:

Sally said...

I'm so excited to see the pictures! I LOVE the new family picture on your blog. Your kiddos are growing up too fast. That and we live too far apart.