Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm sure you are wondering.....

You're wondering - who fixed your computer right??!! It was ME! I am a genius - let's just leave it at that!

More pictures.......
My matchy girls. I don't know why but I don't have many matchy matchy dresses. But these were just too cute to pass up. Aren't they cute?! And getting so big. It appears Madelyn has a little boyfriend in nursery class.....hmmmm. The nursery leader told me they always have to sit by eachother and they play together all the time. I told the leader that she had to keep an eye on them for me. She laughed and said - you thought you had a couple more years before you had to worry didn't you?!
My BFF got to come visit!! Aren't I lucky?! I am not sure how much of a vacation it was for her - left her 2 kids at home to come visit my 3! But I loved it. It was so nice to have someone to talk about everything with - being a mom, the struggles, the joys, recipes, our husbands, our callings, etc etc. THANKS for coming Steph and thanks for sending her Steve!!

1 comment:

Sally said...

LOVE the dresses. Yikes, they are growing up fast.