Thursday, December 10, 2009

ABBY IS HOME!

It is a miracle.....we went in for our 'regular' visit on Wednesday morning and we were told that the Dr had written orders for us to room in THAT night. That is where I stay at the hospital with Abby and see how we do and then she goes home the next day. So after some panicking and scrambling (we weren't ready for her to come home yet) I headed back to the hospital to stay with her. She did great and we got to bring her home TODAY. Pictures to come soon.

The kids were crazy excited and just can't stop looking at her. They want to hold and touch and sing and dance for her. They love her already.

THANK YOU for all the prayers. Please keep them coming that she will continue to grow and develop as she should.

6 comments:

stacey said...

hooray!! can't believe it! so cool abbster is doing SO GREAT that she is home. still thinking and praying for you always!

Sheffer's said...

HOORAY!!! that is wonderful news! NOw you have to do something I totally forgot to do with my little Caleb, and I've been kicking myself for ever since, ok? :D Put her inside a Christmas stocking, and take a picture. It's so cute. Also, I totally forgot to take a picture of him under the tree surrounded by presents bigger than him. She'll grow faster than you think she will, and then you'll regret not getting enough pictures of her perfect tiny-ness. :D I'm so happy for you!!!

Mariah said...

YA-HOO!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can only imagine how excited the kids are since they couldn't go in to see her. She's a tough cookie! I'm so happy for all of you.

Sally said...

Hip-hip-horray!! I can't wait for the pictures!! :) Love you guys!

Julianne said...

Amy, I am just checking in on your blog and I hadn't heard any of this. Congrats on your gorgeous miracle!!! She is just beautiful and precious and what wonderful news that she is home with all of you now. Have a wonderful Christmas together!

Erin said...

Oooh, this totally made my day! I am so happy and relieved and then happy again. Enjoy every minute!