Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Miss Abigail's Latest Photos

So here is the cutie patootie! We got this outfit from one of my Visiting Teachers. It is the first preemie 'outfit' we got (the others have all been sleepers) I think it is SOOOO cute! It really is like dressing a doll!!!


I really want to capture her size. She is growing so fast I know we won't remember really how small she was soon. When I showed Barry this picture I sang, "one of these things is not like the others, one of these things is not the same." He said I wasn't right?!


Here Abby is sleeping in her bed. Her color is a little weird in this picture (I was trying flash and no flash), but I wanted to put it in anyhow so you can see how small she is. Funny thing is - she isn't in a big crib - this is the small cradle that we have next to our bed. REALLY look how little she is!


Here with Big PROUD Daddy holding her!

In Daddy's arms.
These next two are my favorites. We have close up's of all the kids just born faces on our bedroom wall. So here are a couple that I took for Abigail.
Now as I look at these, I cry again. This time with EXTREME thankfulness for our healthy baby girl!! What a Merry Christmas this will be!!

10 comments:

Sharron said...

This is such a blessed time for your family and all who love you! She is so precious and perfect.! the pictures just blow me away, seeing that Mariah was my little one at 9 lbs.!

Sally said...

I love her tiny-ness! Thanks for the update.

Jess said...

What a beautiful girl. She is looking so great. Isn't it great to have answered prayers? She is awesome and have a great Christmas!!!!!

Heather said...

She is so pretty and way to go with the photography!!!!

carolyne b said...

What a wonderful Christmas gift. To have Abby home before Christmas and to see progress. And it is so important to capture pictures cause one day you'll look at her and think what a big girl she is.

Mariah said...

Oh Amy, she is gorgeous! I can't believe how tiny she is in the cradle. What an exciting Christmas. Does she fit into a stocking?? Keep the fun pictures coming.

stacey said...

she is just adorable! i can't believe how tiny she is. mallory doesn't believe abby is a real baby, mal thinks abby is a doll! i love it. MERRY CHRISTMAS!! love ya!

Allen Family said...

Amy, she is gorgeous! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful little blessing to add to your Christmas gifts!

Happy Herrons said...

Yah! We are SO glad everthuing is going well!!

Janalee said...

She is sooo tiny and very cute!
Glad y'all(hehe)are doing so well!
Love Ya