Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Madelyn's First Day of School

Here is the princess Madelyn headed off to the first day of preschool. Got the good attitude going and all.This was the second day (but actually the first where they stayed by themselves) Aren't her and Ella cute. Holding hands and all.
Daddy and the girls on the steps of the school. (LOVE and MISS you B!)
In her classroom. Madelyn LOVES school as well. Every paper she brings home she calls homework and is quite excited to bring it home to us. She is making some good friends and has fun fun fun!!

She already is checking out what others look like and wear. She wanted me to do her hair like another girl in her class one day. She grabbed two chunks of hair and said she had two ponytails. So I put in two ponytails and she freaked out and said it wasn't right. So I finally came up with something that passed her inspection. Barry took her to school that day and I told him - you find out who that girl is and check out her hair. So he tells me when he comes home - she has LONG, STRAIGHT, RED hair. Hmmmmm.....Madelyn LOVES Little Mermaid - no wonder she loves this girls hair. Barry and I have been telling her - just have Madelyn hair - you don't have to look like anyone else. So one day she tells me, I want to have unicorn hair. OK!! Is she going to be fun as a teenager or WHAT?!

No comments: